Vehicle Repatriation to the UK
|Levels of Cover
|Vehicle not fixed:
Vehicle repatriation to UK
What is covered:
We will help arrange and pay for the following if the insured vehicle has a breakdown or it is stolen.
The cost of any storage charges up to the amount shown in the benefits schedule for the insured vehicle before it is brought back to the United Kingdom.
Returning the insured vehicle
The cost of getting the insured vehicle to your home or a repairer in the United Kingdom up to the amount shown in the benefits schedule.
We will provide this cover if any of the following apply;
- local repairs cannot be done.
- local repairs can be done in less than 5 days, but not before the date you are due to return to the United Kingdom.
- your insured vehicle is stolen and not found until after the date you are due to return to the United Kingdom.
Important - What is not covered:
- a. costs which are more than the insured vehicle’s market value in the United Kingdom.
- b. theft of your personal possessions left in or on the insured vehicle when it is being brought back to the United Kingdom.
Please also refer to the general conditions and general exclusions applying to all sections.