Why choose us to cover your light van in Europe

Against AA, RAC & Green Flag cover* with Best Price Guarantee on a "Like for Like" basis(1)
Multiple Award winning policies consistently rated 5 Star for cover and delivering excellent service
UK Based Award winning** 24/7 Call centre with multi-lingual Staff on call to provide help
Access to 40,000 agents in 35 countries & underwritten by one of Europe's largest insurers

We cover the breakdowns that most others don't

Mechanical breakdown
Electrical failures
Road traffic accident
Theft and Vandalism
Misfuel & No fuel
Vehicle Fire
Lost keys and Lockouts

European Breakdown Cover for Light Vans

We are so confident about our levels of cover and price that we will beat anyones price on like for like cover (1)

Unlike many operators we understand that there are often valid reasons for taking a van to Europe other than pure commercial reasons. If you own, lease or have access to a light van then we can insure you as standard providing the trip is not being made for commercial gain.

This is great news for those whose van doubles as their personal vehicle, those with larger parties who need more space for their family and friends and those who need more space for their hobbies such as fishing or camping trips.

Read more about our Single trip or Annual trip breakdown cover, or use the form at the top of this page to generate an insurance policy quote for your van.

Want to know more about driving your light van in Europe? Read our guides to specific countries, and ensure you understand the different rules and regulations for driving in Europe.

Our European breakdown policies for light vans offer excellent all round levels of cover, designed to prepare you for a range of eventualities. With either single trip or annual insurance for your van, we can help you get back on the road. For example, if your van requires roadside assistance while in Europe, our breakdown cover can make sure you are towed to a local garage, given a replacement car or even provided with overnight accommodation. 

Types of van we cover:
Privately registered vans, Company vans, Lease vans, Motability vans but not short term van hires

What we offer

Three levels of European breakdown cover and options for annual multitrip and single trip policies. Single trip policies cover a maximum duration of 180 days, but if you regularly travel through Europe, or feel like making a habit of it, then you can consider the possibility of getting an annual multitrip policy which will cover an unlimited number of trips with a maximum duration of 90 days per trip.


(*) Saving based on a 3 year old light van, travelling in Zone 3 for up to 18 days on Silver Cover: Us £52.99, AA £99.33, RAC £97.75, Green Flag £64.46. Prices from: March 2024.

(1) Based on like for like cover. Terms and Conditions apply