Why choose us to cover your Motorhome up to 8m in Europe

Against AA, RAC & Green Flag cover* with Best Price Guarantee on a "Like for Like" basis(1)
Multiple Award winning policies consistently rated 5 Star for cover and delivering excellent service
UK Based Award winning** 24/7 Call centre with multi-lingual Staff on call to provide help
Access to 40,000 agents in 35 countries & underwritten by one of Europe's largest insurers

We cover the breakdowns that most others don't

Mechanical breakdown
Electrical failures
Road traffic accident
Theft and Vandalism
Misfuel & No fuel
Vehicle Fire
Lost keys and Lockouts

European motorhome breakdown cover for privately owned vehicles up to 8 metres in length

We are so confident about our levels of cover and price that we will beat anyones price on like for like cover (1)

It is what motorhomes were designed for, extended trips to foreign climes without a care in the world. However, what happens if your holiday plans are derailed? What happens if you are at the extremes of Europe’s borders and are left stranded without little hope of making it home?

We have policies which have been designed with the motorhome in mind, and which will keep your holiday on track should the worst happen.

Our European motorhome breakdown cover will ensure you’re not left stranded in the event of a breakdown, accident or if your motorhome is broken into or stolen. Whether you require breakdown cover for a single journey in your motorhome within Europe or plan on travelling to the edge of the Continent and back multiple times, both our single and annual multiple trip policies will provide cover for a wide range of events. With the support of our assistance partner, you can be sure any problems with your motorhome will be dealt with quickly, ensuring the minimum disruption to your journeys plans.

Read more about our Single trip or Annual trip breakdown cover, or use the form at the top of this page to generate an insurance policy quote for your motorhome.

Want to know more about driving your motorhome in Europe? Read our guides to specific countries, and ensure you understand the different rules and regulations for driving in Europe.

Our European motorhome breakdown policies offer excellent all round levels of cover, designed to prepare you for a range of eventualities. With either single trip or annual insurance for your motorhome, we can help you get back on the road. For example, if your motorhome requires roadside assistance while in Europe, our breakdown cover can make sure you are towed to a local garage, given a replacement car or even provided with overnight accommodation. Alternatively, our policies can support you if your motorhome is stolen, or if you require legal funds.

Did you know?
We cover privately owned Motorhomes up to 8m long, 3m high, 2,55 wide and weighing 3.5 tonnes or less

What we offer

Three levels of European breakdown cover and options for annual multitrip and single trip policies for privately owned Motorhomes up to 8m long, 3m high, 2.55 wide and weighing no more than 3.5 tonnes.
Single trip policies cover a maximum duration of 180 days, but if you regularly travel through Europe, or feel like making a habit of it, then you can consider the possibility of getting an annual multitrip policy which will cover an unlimited number of trips with a maximum duration of 90 days per trip.


(*)Saving based on a 3 year old Motor home, travelling in Zone 3 for up to 18 days on Silver Cover: Us £52.99, AA £99.33, RAC £97.75, Green Flag £64.46. Prices from: March 2024.

(1) Based on like for like cover. Terms and Conditions apply