feefo feedback

Do you have questions
or seek more info?

Visit breakdown FAQ


FAQ - Toll Roads and Motorways in Europe

If you find yourself broken down on a motorway, its important to note that many of these motorways are private roads, which means they operate their own breakdown assistance services. As a result, they prohibit external breakdown providers, including us and other UK assistance providers like the AA and RAC, from gaining access to these roads.

While this might be frustrating, don't worry - if you do need assistance on a motorway and are charged for the service, your policy has you covered. You can simply keep the receipt, and our policy will reimburse you up to £150 towards the cost of the service.

We understand that unexpected breakdowns can be stressful, and we want to ensure that our customers are taken care of no matter where they are. So, if you do experience a breakdown or accident on a private motorway in Europe, rest assured that your costs will be covered up to the limit specified in your policy.


Back to FAQ